Wednesday, August 5, 2009

holidays.. here i come!!!

updates...

woh sheng had finished his final exam...
I M DONE WITH IT!!!
A ke?? pass ke?? fail ke???
aku TOK CAKRA!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna enjoy this 2 weeks time...

while enjoying...
i must limit myself...
not to over my budgets anymore!!!
try to set 300 for this month...

actually we have no idea on where we should
go during this holidays....
sunway skating?? times square shopping??
every1 was busy preparing their exam...
and now over d.. we might not have the chance to discuss...

there is a things that made my heart broken...
is really pecah that type...
will post in more detail in thusrday...
i think this is one of the factor
that lead me not performing well in my final exam...

( its 1.30 am in the morning, 1st time used my laptop
and access to the Internet on my bed!!!!!! syok!!!)

0 comments: