Thursday, December 31, 2009

BYE BYE 2009!!!!!!!!! thx for having a good year

31 dec......... its like so fast... one year has gone, and a new year is coming within 24 hours
and i m getting 1 year older...

believe o not...
these few days i been planning my vision for my 2010 year!!
wat i gonna achieve within this year!!!!
3 priority!!! studies, family, fo guang... hahah

new year equals everything new????
new life??? new hopes??? new friends?? new environment??
don know why... 2010 gives me a good feeling...
like its a good year for me... may be because of the digit 10
BUT i believe.. i can make it a good year!!!!!
2010!!!!!!!!! wooohooooo

so.... wats 2009 is all about????
haha... i really don know.. don have the significant things inside my mind
i have read my previous post in my blog..
i started my blog at 1st april...
jan-mar     was my ns time
april-oct    my college life
nov-dec     boring holidays!!!!

hmm..... last year of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get rid of all sort of bad fortune!!!!!
2010!!!!!!!!!!! the better year!!!!

going sunway tonight......
i don know wat is going to happen..
i don know wanna do wat there...
i don know who is going..
i don know how i going.....
i just tell myself... chill... everthing will be alright...
buddha bless me... hahahahaha

lastly
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: