Saturday, June 27, 2009

sat ll

besides thn shopping...

we went for the one fm thingy...
there is a road show there....
tons of gift are giving out...
just u have to be dare enough...
to take part.....



and and and....
see this.....

wow....
my first time....
won for lucky draw....
200 cash!!!!!!!
unbelievable....

it shud be very actually...
but mood just spoiled by someone...

u wanna kira v me
the petrol, parking, toll....
fine.... nvm... we share.....
but u r asking me to give u part of it...

i knew...
u r the one bring me go....
without u.. i don even know this function
but u r saying that without u...
i wont win....
i win is just becoz my luck...
there is nothing to do v u!!!!!!!

i appreciate u fetch me... yes...
but doesnt mean i have to give u part of it...
and next time i can fetch u as well..
i feel like i belanja u makan is even betta...
thn just giving u....

Nway....
i still give it...
just don wan to spoil the kam cheng...
and i know u going to read this...
but this is my blog...
i got the right to say wateva i wan to say...
(will forget everything the next morning)

0 comments: