Thursday, June 25, 2009

random

Finally...
i got time to post...

Now oni i know how the word "busy" defined..
Really bz recently...
my computer is just for my homework...
cant even has the leisure time to on facebook...
my assignment is killing me...
just finish one...
thn 2nite have to rush for another wan..

Actually nothing much to share oso..
this few day.... same old thing....
study... eat... slp...

ya ya ya...
i watched "drag me to hell"
really scary...
even me oso not dare to open my eyes fully...
and my shirts been pulling by wee onn n shin yee...
my shirt leh.... LOL...

Transformer 2....
the hottest topic now...
i hope i can watch it asap...
tis sat....

yea....
this sat is going sunway v dap...
shopping.....
i nit new clothes n pants...
is like everyday wearing the same shirt to there..
n i nit bag!!!! wanna change a new wan...
(every1 complaint about my bag d)

my sem break...
8 of august....2 weeks nia......
class!!!!
shud we go for trip???
or every1 prefer working???
something to discuss.....

0 comments: