Monday, January 25, 2010

crap

wanna blog wat?????????????????????????
nothing le...

crap 1
i had completed my giant ice cream project for jan..
i wouldnt complain about Giant management anymore..
as long u get used to thier rules, u will feel it is normal actually..

crap 2
i wanna go KL!!!!!!!!!!!
huh.... but now everyone busy with their school life d..
me also stuck v my college life!!!! huhu...

crap 3
CNY is coming... the reason why i wanna go KL is to take lot lots of pictures!!

coz i wan use my camera frequently.. don wan keep at home for rust!!
and i need pictures to upload in my blog!!!!!

crap 4
30 jan!!! my fm & astro crew with all local celebrities will be at setia alam!!!
wanna go??????????? i wanna go!!!!
31 jan!!! going my 'home', dong zhan temple!!!! wahhaha...

crap 5
2moro no class!!!!!!!! revision pls!!!!!!!
be more serious!!!!!!

thats all.... sign off....
*i need pictures to upload in my blog!!!!! 

0 comments: