Thursday, January 7, 2010

revive 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i read through all my previous post!!!
it was like so funny yet meaningful!!!!
let me revive year 2009, see wat was happening to woh sheng!!

JAN FEB MAR


this 30 guy.... were sleeping in a same dorm  for 3 months...

menembak!!!!



jan feb mar... 3 months NS life there... got happy got sad...
n thx for ns.. let me approach wat buddhism is all about

APRIL


i started blogging.... finally


then i went for driving lesson n test.....
looking back.... i realised that i post a lot about driving stuff



then i start my first job after ns..
ice cream promoter.... n continue until now.. honestly.. i quite like the job...


then i was crazy about sushi king bonanza....


i was in a dilemma in choosing between ktar n hict....
finally i have chosen HICT....


then i started my 1 week orientation!!!!
oni my batch was so special... 1week... the following orientation din runfor 1 week d...

Month of april..... that all...  not a lot of pictures... a lot of words...
nothing much...  april link

MAY
its was very dull in May...
all is about working.. college n some emo post.... all with words!!



my first outing v my college friends... just a few of us...



luncheon with my collegemates.... miss the beginning of us...

and not to forget.... i passed my driving test!!!!!!! hahaha^^ may link

JUNE


it was my first time... won lucky draw... 200 bucks...
waloa... look at my so hai hair... LOL

then june was my emo month.... because of my grandma
here is the link  june link

JULY
july can say is transformer heat!!!!!


first time went yuen steamboat!!!


celebrated rabbit's birthday!!!


Bon odori!!!! fun fun fun

july... my ah discharged from hospital... she is okay now
and some driving issue... LOL      july link

0 comments: