Sunday, January 3, 2010

studies first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I m back from the meeting!!!!!!!!!!
damn tired wei... from 2-7pm
NON stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don know why everytime came back from meeting....
my semangat towards fo guang is getting stronger!!
although the meeting was tiring... although i was quiet most of the time..
although i don really know much about fo guang...
although i m just a member...

and u must be wondering right...
i m just a newbie there... don know anything...
wat makes u qualified to attend for meeting!!!! who are u???

i have this golden opportunity all was because of lijie..
she is the one who bring me to all meeting that i attended
and i believe all this are 'yuen fen'
which is why makes me feel more appreciative
i have the responsibility to do it...

Reminder!!!!!!!!!!!!
this coming year... i m putting myself inside...
lots of activities coming.. lots of things to do...
and it is very tough compared to last year!!!!!
i need to remind myself!!!!!!!
studies is also important!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant afford to lose again!!!
i cannot step back the road like wat i did when i was form 4.5
studies NO1... then only fo guang!!!!!!!

0 comments: