Sunday, May 3, 2009

3rd May

Yea....
i got time to type my blog d...
hmm...
sat n sun worked!!!
its like so so many things happened...
just short n sweet will do....

see this....

Y am I wearing a face mask all....
swine flu???? LOL....
for hygiene purpose... kononya....

And the JJ security really...
BALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not only check our body n stuff...
even our attire oso wanna check...
say my pants not suitable la...
din wear belt la....
the worse is....
they wanted me shave my misai...
on the spot....
even the shaver oso prepared for me...
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
no choice....

and their blue waves!!!!
they wont wear their uniform...
they will wear their own shirt n observing u!!!
seriously i get caught...
coz i m new!!!!!!!!!!!
chatting v others lo...


DURIAN RUNTUH PROMOTION!!!!!
as u know..... is Walls brand.......
so indirectly... my sales will drop....
n today i oni sold 14 tubs...
compared to before....
sucks..........

this world is so small......
i met 2 promoters
which got some linked to me.... LOL!!!
1 is staying same area with me....
her younger bro is study same college same course with me oso...
2nd is someones frend....
eventough this is the 1st time I know him...
but he gives me the feels that I know him for very long...

And thx for Calvin and Chze Haw....
haha........
because of u all....
make me feel the time had gone so fast!!!
Hahaha........

2moro...
Movie????
thn have to rush to HICT...
LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED U SO MUCH!!!!!
haih........

0 comments: