Saturday, May 30, 2009

PASsssss?!!

because yesterday i m too tired
that's Y din post...

but how could i forgot this memorable day???
29 MAY 2009....
hahaha.....

fyi...
hahahhaaaa....
i passed the damn bloody driving test...
i was so happy yesterday...
keep message frend that look down at me..
msn keep on telling...
in my mind... keep telling myself...
yea.. can drive d... can drive d...

but when i think deeply...
hello...
"u thought u passed d means u very pro d???"
i still have to wait my licence..
i still have to learn auto car..
my driving skill still not very good..
especially when traffic jam.... hmm...
n now... klang is full v congestion everyday...

actually thats is 1 more test...
which is my "father licence"
still have to pass his part thn oni i can drive...
learn auto car...
learn parking
learn high way road..
learn how to pay toll...
learn kl's road...
learn fill up the petrol(really don know)
many many more.......

really hope can drive myself b4 they going Macau...

0 comments: