Thursday, May 7, 2009

driving sucks

1 week and 2 days i never learn car d....
Finally, today got time....

9 days never even think about driving...
its like everything gone....
parking...
3 point turn...
hill climbing...
all failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not only 1 time or 2 times failed....
is EVERYTIME!!!!!
and 1st time i langgar the stupid tiang....
and the auntie....
scold scold scold.... Y don't u stop scolding
and teach me again, coz i was like forgotten everything!!
the more she scolded, the more i tension....
HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND....
next week... 16 May..
i will be having my pra-test
22 May.... my driving test!!!!!
its confirmed!!!!!

BECAUSE i hope i can get my license by before June....
coz by June both of my parents will be going oversea...
i REALLY hope i can drive myself!!!!

but now my situation....
hiah.........

i need a manual car......!!
to practise more!!!!

0 comments: