Thursday, May 14, 2009

Actually i m telling myself...
not to post anything about driving...
there is nothing much to talk about d...
unless I pass it!!!!
otherwise all is like no point...

BUT today really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is not the 1st time...
is many many times....

everytime cannot cannot cannot!!!
not free not free not free....
yesterday u not free..
thn fine... but u alr promised me TODAY!!!
at the end.. cannot oso
HUH!!!!!!
its like every week oni learn 1 time...
i paying the money wan leh...
n this sat going for the exam...
u wan teach or don wan...
if don wan thn i just change oni la...

I know...
ur shop renovation...
ur son's wedding...
is more important!!!!!
but got the limit ok!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this go on....
seriously...
i going change!!!!!!
i alr ask my mum not to pay the rest of the fees 1st...
just in case i wanna change...

0 comments: