Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Amway????

the whole day...
i switched off my handphone...
just to avoid the "salesman"
Y am I avoiding him....
haih.......

Have u guy ever heard about what Amway is...
yes... is Amway products...
they selling thousands of things....
food, shampoo, mask, electric appliances,
detergent, water filter.....
everything...
the things that u can think and cannot think
they also selling...

so last sat when i was working...
i knew this person so-called "salesman"...
same with me as a promoter
a nice guy.. from ACS...
same age with me... study at MMU...
i thought it was great...
know 1 more friend...

just know him the second day -Sunday...
started to promote his Amway...
Asking me to join Amway member
Seriously...
the way he talked n promoted
is very attracting
if b4 this u don know about Amway...
i m sure u guys will join their membership....

So he promised me will bring me go to their headquarters...
got something like seminar n talks....
give us to know more in detail about Amway...
is today.......yes....
but I never promised at all...
I just feel so pai seh to reject him...
that Y i switched off my phone since morning...

Haha....
and i just switched on around 9.30..
which is the talks started...
guess what....
25 missed call....
around 5 messages
"must come must come"
"don worried about transport..."

Not to say i m not interested in Amway...
if u worked hard... the income is really attracting...
but for now... I wan study hard....
i got no time to entertained all this...
and if really wanna join...
i will join my mum's line...
as she also a member of amway....

Sorry... YZ....

1 comments:

Joecool said...

Amway is not a good idea for most.

http://amwayscheme.blogspot.com/