Saturday, October 17, 2009

deepavalli staying home..

Happy Deepavalli..everyone
fireworks is no longer Chinese priority..
hahaha... yesterday was a BOM BOM POW night!!!

staying hse whole day..
for my psy revision.. and will continue tonight..
YES YES!!! keep it on!! woh sheng

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both....
(qtd. from the road not taken)
I m in a dilemma that should i work!!!!????
i have 2 months holidays!!!!
oh.. Buddha... pls give me indicates..

If i work... of course i get paid...
but i have to sacrifice my outing v friends, i cant go the trip.. And most important..i will miss a lot of activities...
i cant go Halloween..
i cant go Christmas event..
i cant go fo guang activities..
there is a community service program in Cambodia at end of November.. i wanna go!!!!!!

what if i don work???
I got NO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
everytime go out also meed money money money...
thats Y working can control my expenditure..
the ice cream work that i having now is not enough for me.. 1 month oni 2 times work.. makan apa???

after i thinking for so long..
the decision is after my final exam only make the decision!!!
Now exam is more important than anything...
Wooohoooo...

2 comments:

Agnes said...

I wish you have a good result in your exam.So you can do a part time job.Then you can do what you want to do and you can have money.

WOH said...

haha.... thx u so much