Saturday, October 10, 2009

summarize a summary

This is the only time i can blog something here, my hse Internet got problem again, plus i having work sat & sun.. (4 hours left)

Today is 10/10
and today is a big day for MCA
MCA Extraordinary General Meeting(EGM)!!!!!!
in fact i feel anxious of the result also..
who will be the final winner for Chua and Ong..
but I m working.. cant watch live from TV

alright..
i didnt post anything for the past two days..
Yea.. busy + no mood..
let me do it here in a short n sweet way

8 oct..
i skipped my eng class again, all the way travel to kl and just to collect my working stuff.. Unfortunately, they told me have to wait until 7pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat u expect me to do for the next 5 hours????? Revision
I discovered a good place for study thou..
Borders Starbucks...


inside a bookshop, there is a cafeteria for ppl to read, hi-tea
everyone is reading books quietly.. NIce... really enjoy it
but i have to spend 25.75 just to enjoyed the so called nice and comfortable study place..Ceh.. wasting of money..


9 oct...
Tsunami movie + neway.. thats it..
Sometimes
.
..
....
I really feel i m tired..
i m tired of waking up early 6 at the morning..
i m tired of going back home only at 9pm
i m tired of going college by bus..
i m tired of using public transport, KTM
i m tired of tumpang someone cars..
i m tired of having dinner at her house...
i m tired of u will have to fetch me everytime..
i m tired of working late
i m tired of everything!!!!!!!!
I M TIRED OF I DON HAVE A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: