Wednesday, October 7, 2009

random

I m here to blog some crap...
u can choose not to read..

i have lowest marks ever for my psy quiz
kinda of sad and malu...
previous results was like not bad
and this directly going to influence my final marks..
Seriously i have to mood to do any revision, i alr miss
4 chapters all together, if this continue..
my results mostly going to be like my IT result!!
"Wake UP!!!!!! Lee Woh Sheng..."
"U have to take 5 subjects next semesters!!!"

my mum alr 2 weeks didnt give me pockets money..
wat i did was keep on take it from my ATM!!!!
i cant afford to take anymore!!
From 4 digits now oni left 3 digits
i also not dare to ask from her directly, perhaps she also
in a stage that lack of money..
what i hope is she will give me automatically...

Final exam is coming...
this also means that holidays is around the corner.
definitely i going to work!!! i need $$$$$$$$$
Padini is my first choice!!!!!!!!
high salary + staff discounts
Trip??? lots of feedback on where to go..
Genting, PD, Cameron, melacca.......
but just no one make the first move...
hiazzz... end up... cancel...

wokay... this is important!!!!
i having jobs on 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25 31, 1
4 weeks continuously!!! woohooo..
the time table is a bit complicated...
10, 11, 31oct, 1nov - Jusco bukit tinggi
17, 18, 24, 25oct - Giant Klang
but i m thinking to skip on 1 nov...
Nway.. see how la... birthday every year also got..

MV shooting pics will upload by 2moro
13 14 oct there is a fo guang activities at 东禅寺..
星云大师come to Malaysia!!!!!
is a pride for all of us...
check it out!!!

I want to say: "我爱佛光"
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaah

0 comments: