Thursday, October 15, 2009

I m officially a Buddhist!!!!

without a camera caused my blog looked dull... again sorry for NO any pictures being uploaded.. Camera is just not functioning... and this have to continue until nov..
I NEED A CAMERA!!!!!!!! gosh

all right.. came back from dong zhan..
wat i wanna say is..
I am officially a Buddhist!!!!!!!! woohooooo
三皈五戒 (san gui wu jie)
was the event going on yesterday,
if u guys don know wat is that.. i shall call it
Majlis Perasmian Buddhist Buddhist Baru..
something like red cresent MPAB..
merasmikan you as a real buddhist with all the procedure and protocol... and the whole event was run by 星云大师
really thx lijie n WILL for fetching me all the time..
tq tq tq tq tq sooo much..

alright...updates..
final examination is around the corner.. next mon..
i have to find a job.. before it is too late...
and my revision!!!!!! better settle it fast
2moro i think not going to college.. kinda wasting of time..

0 comments: