Thursday, October 22, 2009

NO exam luck???

do you believe that woh sheng doesnt has the exam luck??

today is my psychology test...
obviously u can know i m not satisfied with what i did!!

to be honest...
i really putting effort on my psy..
but i just feel that i don have the fate to get an A
No matter how much affort i putting in..
is still the same thing...

i spot some important parts which i feel going to come out in my exam, and i really work into it.. every single definition i also memorise it...
BUT what came out in the exam is only the
part that i just go through..
part that i feel is not important..
part that i skip...

u might say i should focus on everything..
do not depend on my prediction..

I studied everything thou..
but just MORE focus on some parts that i feel have a higher chances to come out in the exam paper.. BUT it doesn't happen on me!!!!

why some other ppl can just spot some question
and it will come out exactly what they spotted..

So...
is it that i don know how to spot questions???
or i just don have the exam luck...????

tomorrow is my english test!!!!
i spot The last leaf to come out...
believe me... it wont comes out The last Leaf anymore..
So, does it mean that i shudnt study the last leaf??
if i really din study, and focus on other literatures
The Last Leaf is going to come out!!!!!

GOD.. u r playing with me....

1 comments:

woh said...

Ooo... Y so hidden yourself??? i m interested of who u r.. Nway.. what is flashcards?? hahaha