Thursday, September 17, 2009

am i really busy?? or busy with facebook??

finally i realised wat the word
BUSY means!!!!

last time..
no matter how busy i was..
i still have the time for blogging..
but the past 2 days really
din give me the chance to do so...
i have to cut down the time for facebook-ing

updates...
this week is my mid term week!!!
in fact it was only taken 2 days...
and i just finished my psycho test today..
thank God..
everything went smoothly...
2moro would be my eng test..
i got no idea on wats going to come out!!


my dad had stopped ordering newspaper for me!!!!
huh... he said i didnt read!!!
honestly, i got NO time!!!!
"buy one when u r free to read it"
he said....
the main reason Y he stopped ordering
is because the papers all start
accumulated in my room!!!!
looked damn messy and got the paper smell!!!

hari raya is coming!!!
i might probably follow my family
for vacation...
but i m waiting for my friends
to call me for any outings!!!!!
or i m ready to work on raya!!
Oops...
i having class during raya holidays..
wat a sad day!!!!!!!!
simply because our class got no malays..
and the lecturer needs to replace our class..

after raya...
terry and i will be going for gym!!
*wanna be strong*
yea.. no jokes... 80% confirm...
now just the money factors!!!

Twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m sure everyone knows wats that..
did u guys "play"??? (i knew it is not a game)
u know wat...
twitter had actually search in my msn list..
see who is playing twitter...
surprisingly.. NONE of my contact list has twitter..
my gosh...
please feel free to create one..
and then follow me on Lee Woh Sheng..
i will follow u back then..
its kinda famous in town..
how can we so outdated!!!????

fulll house....
can we go during raya time????

0 comments: