Thursday, September 3, 2009

why people like to born on sept???

alright...
its the time to update this unupdated blog..

month of september...
so far so good..
but there is a thing very horrible..
i don know did this happen to u guys o not?
but its happened to me!!!!!

Month of sept..
month v most ppl's birthday!!!
damn....
as can see in my facebook...
there is a list of ppl birthday!!!
today oni the 3rd sept..
n we alr had celebrated 2 of my frens bufday
(pic will be uploaded soon)
and next week..
we going to have another bufday celebration..
for pei ling n kar king that born on the same day..

thats oni my college frend...
my samadian...few of them oso..
n amanda's birthday oso on month of sept..

bla bla bla....
going spend money like running a water tap again..

1 comments:

Chickubaby said...

pei ling and kar king... wer got celebrate wor... TT