Saturday, September 12, 2009

i wish i can get the 10k!!

i did stay at home the whole day..
and did my psychology revision,
with the facebook accompany me!!!!
haih... again cannot focused!

despite fb, i was listening
my blog songs the whole day!!!!
cannot imagine that!!
失落沙洲!!!! chun!!!!!!!!


saw that???
my dad accidentally bank in 10k
into my account!!!!!!
when i check my account..
the moment i really jump up!!!!

but everything was just a dream..
he knew that he bank in wrongly...
and the next day alr withdraw all the money!!

my account still remain RM1021.85
haih....

i went pasar malam at setia alam...
NICE leh... lots of food selling..
and there was a most funny booth!!!
can u imagine streamyx was setting up a booth
there to sell their products!!!!
for me is no standard at all...
streamyx = pasar malam ???? gosh!!
next time i must go again..
bring along my camera...
lots of funny food & stall
that we all never seen before!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

10k? 5k for laptop, another 5k for nikon DSLR camera/ canon