Friday, September 11, 2009

i was the laboratory white rat

yea...
i mentioned yesterday..
i went for the haircut..
which is free...
just behind kp.. hair maniac...
how zien is the one who cut for me!!
yea... is him...

a lot of incident happened!
1st.. they told me they graduated!!!
i went there.. only realised that
they still got about 2 months to go!!!
and this is their first time
cutting real head instead of the patung!!!

2nd..they didnt even ask me wat hair style i wan..
"i will cut for u" he said..
i think he just thought wat hair style he wanted to pratice..
thn just apply on my head!!!
he cut all my simen!!!
Grrrrrr!!!

3rd.. my hair was cut by 4 ppl!!!!!!!!!
as he was doing experiment on my head...
some of his seniors will stand at there..
give comment! "like this, like that"
when they feel something goes wrong
thn they will cut for me!!
perhaps this is good...
coz they saved me!!!!

4th... is their coach...dexman i think..
he kinda hot tempered a bit la..
he pushed his head in front of me
and said he did wrong...
that moment feel kesian him...
cut hair for me.. samo kena marah...

overall was good...
just he lack of confident...
& less practising oso...
talked so much...
see picsssss...











right... let me explain this..
this is known as "undercut"
i don know can see it clearly o not..
it is a V shape...
they just shave all my hair behind..
and left a V shape
my mum was saying samseng hair..@@


we went for roasted duck today...
yummy!!!!

0 comments: