Tuesday, September 8, 2009

conclude on sat

finally i got time to blog something here..

saturday working..
YEA.. it was angry that moment..
but now alr tuesday..
my anger alr not so high la
u know the blue waves..
they asked to me cut my hair b4 i work..
simply because i hair was too long!!!!!
that time really wanna say FUCK to them..
i spent 12 bucks in APT
just to cut the so called simen!!!

since JJ treat me so bad..
i oso not going to worki so hard for u..
i went back at 8pm!!
followed my collegemates go lookoutpoint!!

have u all heard of look out point is wat all about??
its my first time
yea.. it is very nice if u go v ur bf /gf..
but can u imagine 10 of us..
playing fool there
every1 just stare at u
coz we were too noisy!!!















tonight..
i will follow dap to for movie..
1st preview???

0 comments: