Tuesday, September 29, 2009

first time met such a big iguana!!!!!!!!

u wouldn't know what i feel right now...

my first time saw such a big iguana, not in zoo..
in a house!!!!!!!! and it was just 'jumping' in front
of me!!!

my first time called 999 to seek for assistance..
and i feel very irritated v them!!
wat 999 is not related v catching iguana
linked me to JPA hotline..


wokay... i m sure u guys are wonders what is going on..
back to the story...

i went to my cousin house in berkerley for dinner..
at about 7pm... The moment i reached the house, i alr saw my cousin brother holding a broom konon wanna get rid of the iguana that hide under the sofa..
and my aunt thought it was just a 'small lizard' and push the sofa away

Ten ten ten ten...
the super duper big huge giant iguana get angry or wat..
jumping all over the place.. and it was moving to my direction!!!
and u thought i m so brave to catch the 2pid iguana..
Off course i m not... Run!!! the first thing i do..
and i didnt know how the iguana went inside a room..
then we locked it!!!!!

Alright..
the only solution what we can do is to call 999
then 999 center linked me to JPA hq..
told all the details as usual..
Fine... everything was fine..
but did you know how long we have been waiting for?????
exactly 1 hour!!!!!!!!! 1 hour for them to reach berkerley..
Nope.. is 40 minutes..
another 20 minutes is for them to sesat in berkerley...
come on!!!!!! 1 small berkerley also can sesat
and finally we met them in the church at berkerley
and brought them to my aunt house...
cant you imagine there is any accident or fire burnt down??
who going to responsible for that?????

haha... i know.. talked to much...
see pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahah










2 comments:

Agnes said...

oh~~That's terrible~~

woh said...

hahaha