Saturday, November 28, 2009

i got my new adaptor!!!!!

After a week without my laptop, finally everything comes to the end
i got my adaptor!!!!!! again its still need my father's help..

he is the one who bought for me.. perhaps he knew me very well..
he knows that i keep on saying with my mouth, but no action being taken..
hiah... again i have proven i m useless in his mind..

i m using 1 week to find out the solution, and he needs just 1 day!!!!
i m still relying on him... hmm... thats Y he is my father.. LOL
thx yar.... hehehe....

just watched 2012 with calvin.. I know its a bit late.. now ppl are talking twilight..
nvm... i din regret of watching 2012!!! is a damn damn nice movie..
it is very educative, environmental issues, relationship between family..
just like it... n i like the little girl!!!! hahaha...
5 rating!!!!

i need some pictures to post in my blog... lol...

thats all... have a nice weekend..
2moro will be going for some buddha event again.. lol

0 comments: