Tuesday, November 3, 2009

upload fb pics, slow like hell...

know where i spend my time this whole day???

upload photos in facebook!!!!!

uploading pics is definitely a irritating work to do.. the best thing is wait people to tag u.. seriously wasting of my time..
who i wanna blame to???
1st> the 2pid java uploader.. damn U!!!!
upload until the last photos d.. oni shown ur pictures uploaded unsuccessfully

2nd> internet disconnect!!!!!!
i don know whether is my laptop or streamyx problem..
i think both also related..

3rd> blame myself!!!!!!
i did the most stupid things ever.. upload 200 pictures at the same time... thats Y it took longer time and has a higher risk to fail uploading pic..

So I decided.. i will pass half to wee onn.. i upload 900..
he upload 900
Yea... we have 1830 picssssssssss to upload..
and and and.. i m not agree that 1830 is a good thing to show off or wateava..
don misunderstand it..

give me some time..
once i finish facebook pic.. i will settle my blog d.. Hehe.. OH NO!!! i have to upload pics in my blog samo... sien!!!!!

0 comments: