Saturday, November 7, 2009

c2p giant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if jusco's blue waves very bad!!!
then Giant is wat???
Worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now only i know how good when i was in Jusco..


this is my first time went to Giant outlet!!
not only their security sucks.. even their Giant staff!!!
dah la handphone cannot bring...
somemore need to find don know wat the hell manager approval..
find A, A said B, find B, B said C..
like that i spend half an hour just to find the mystery manager!!
Huh... and i tell U.. their attitudes.. HUh..

second.. they don allow me to bring in any stuff!!!
i been telling them thousands times.. that wan is all my sampling stuff.. and none of my personal stuff!!! F.. end up i have to go to the loading bay which is the entrance for all the lorries to send their goods.. people enter with tonnes of stocks.. me!!! just a 2 goodies bags.. Damn U gaint!!!!!!!!!!!!

same thing.. when i finished my job.. they don allow me to go out.. and have to go through the loading bay again!!! but that time loading bay was alr closed!!! wat i can do is only keep my bags in a corner..

Grrrrrrr... angry angry angry...
wait la.. see 2moro how i going to kutuk giant again..
and 1 thing.. giant is one of the outlets with most promoters!! can u imagine that only ice cream... alr have 5 different brands there competing..
and i only able sold 12 tubs today.. sob sob

0 comments: