Tuesday, November 17, 2009

working

taaa daaaaa
I m here to blog some crap..

i was worried that i was jobless 2 days ago..
Now, i m worrying too much of work giving me!!!!
how wish i could separate my body to get 3 different jobs..
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

just received a phone call from PA just now..
there are 3 jobs as a option for me to choose...

1.old town waiter at lcct
haha.. (calvin, this is wat u r receiving)
can u imagine they pay u 2k per month for a waiter??
+food and accommodation provided!!!!
but is working everyday 12 hours..
and these paid oni can get in airport, genting, lcct..

2.Receptionist at multi-national company
this is the work where i m really interested in!!!
mon- fri, each day only work 5 hours (2 shift)
rm10 per hour!!!!!!!!!!
which means i oni worked for 5 hours,
50 bucks is in my pockets..
and i continuously work for 5 days..
250 per week!!!!!!!!!
and is a 2 months period!!!!
i get 2k for just working 5 hours in every weekdays
BUT... location at damansara uptown
anyone knows where is it???
lol.. she is not suggesting me to work that wan also..
she was saying too far and girls are more suitable
BLek... again... biased!!!
Guy cannot do reception work now???

3.Samsung promoter
hmmm.. she asked me to work this.
details don really clear enough..
just know, work 6 days per week...
rm70 per day!!!
it seems good also..
at klang valley..
AND GOOD NEWS here!!!!!!
she needs more people..
anyone interested can contact me..
thn we can work together..
hahahaha

I must keep my phone around.. they will call me anytime anywhere!! I think they alr had blacklisted me as a worker that always din pick up phone!!! hehe
and now.. i m worrying how about the TV job that postpone?

0 comments: