Saturday, November 14, 2009

all sort of crap!!!

sorry for disappearing for 1 week..
lol.. kinda no mood to blog..

when only i will post about my trip??
don know.. will do it when mood comes..

i m suppose to have work today..
but don know why suddenly cancel...
means i m back to the jobless situation again!!
pls..... i need a job

for the past 1 week..
i stayed at my ah ma hse whole day...
and the only entertainment is internet..
i m almost becoming a zai nan!!!!!
facebook facebook facebook..
msn msn msn..
pps.. pps... pps..
these is wat i have..
BUT what really amazing is that
my wallet din get burn!!!!!!
hahahah... for the past 1 week.. i din spend a single sen.

for the next following week..
i think i m still the same..
staying home become a zai nan
i don really interested to watch movie or sing K that what my collgemates commonly do.. which is Y i don wan go v them.. in fact, i m waiting for something!!! something benefits me.. something gain experiences..
and not having fun all the time..

penang....
my first self-going vacation since last year..
until now din even get a action to start also..
should i go?????? lol...
*planning planning* *thinking thinking*
or dekat dekat explore kl will do??
(shit u.. KL got nothing to explore!!)
trust me... i will do it... in dec time..
i m just afraid i going alone..
huhu

0 comments: