Sunday, November 1, 2009

i m 18

Happy birthday to me...
Yea...
I m officially 18 years old!!!!!!!!!!



from now on.. i can do THINGS that only 'adult' can do
I can open my own bank account
I can apply for cards
I can buy cigarettes
I can buy liquor..
I can buy 4D
I can buy condom!!
I can watch 18sx, 18pl, 18movies...
I can go clubbing!!!
I can use my name to book hotel!!

(the statement above is only for reference, doesnt mean woh sheng is doing that)

although is my birthday... but still have to work 2moro!! No birthday bonus for me.. hiah... Nvm... And thx for my college mates had alr celebrated for me yesterday!! thx u guys a lot.. (photos will be uploading soon)


thx people... for ur birthday wishes from handphone, facebook, msn.. Know wat... the best thing to do during ur birthday is sit in front of ur computer!! on facebook... and wait for the bufday wishes to come.. although its just a simple wan.. but u will feel very warm... woohooo...

the top3 winners.. for wishing me the fastest through sms..
1.you yong huei!!!
2. ho sze kent!!
3. lim chee aun!

facebook pula..
1.tee sher ting!!!
2.Albert wing hong!!
3. Angelica!
( but sorry NO prizes given out)

really thx... u guys must be waiting very long for the clock to hit 12am.. and messages me immediately... (lol.. perasan)

i have a lot of thing to blog about!!!
from 25 oct to 1 nov...
give me some times.. i m free on monday!!and i try to post up everything on monday. And now i have a biggest problem! how to upload 1380 picsssssss to facebook????? lol

0 comments: