Tuesday, November 24, 2009

my new campus!!!!!!

I need my laptop!!!!!!! night time is the only time i can on9..
i have nothing to do in my ah ma house!!!
haizz.. just called to sony hotline... they were saying that sony styles are the only avaiable shops for repairable products that under warranty..
The curve.. KLCC.. Times Square are the only sony styles in Malaysia!!
Sucks.. have to travel there again and i m afraid of i will have to wait for very long...

Forget about it...
saturday, 21 nov
i went to kl.. and i wanna mention that the main reason i went there
was because i had to return my ice cream report!!!!
not go there just to look for our new college..
coz i kena FFK by someone c2p.. i have nothing to do..
then Soon Bian try to look for the new college nia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I m not that siao la..

Alright.. mission failed thou..
i couldnt find any college becoz someone(you la) told me PUDU!!!!!!
huh... pudu horr.. i was looking for the whole pudu almost 2 hours d.. din see any new college also.. asking police, workers, taxt drivers there like mad..but no one can tell me where is it!!
luckily sin yee told me somewhere F&N factory.. thn i asked again..
they told me is located at sg besi...
that moment really fed up.. GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!

so.. cant see my new college.. nvm, got to see some pic la..



this the poster... got shoplots there... open for sale!!!
i hoped it is well developed there... lot of entertainment.. so that i wont bored until die!!


seems like very nice right??? but i tell u.. it is in a industry areas





alright... thats my new campus.. known as HICT as well.. located at sg besi...
under F&N properties.. HELP is renting from them..

next year April will start establish... HICT in klang will still running,
but once 2011.. the contract ends.. all will have to move to sg besi d!!!
simply because not really much people wanna go Klang study..
only klang ppl studying there is not untung enough!!!

So.. shall i move next year??? or wait 2011???
The answer is next year!!!!! 2011 i going to graduate soon...

p/s please give me some time to decorate my blog..
sorry for too ugly d..

0 comments: