Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a boring day which i expected!!!

wat i wanna to post???
nothing le...
really got no time to think of my blog...

simply oni la...

i hate today presentation!!!!!
just becoz running out of time...
thn u skip skip skip...
u skipped me at least 10 slides OK???
huh....

2moro n thursday....
working at tesco setia alam...
all de best for me....

PC fair!!!!!
this fri sat sun....
shud i go????
i suppose to have work actually!!!
but i rejected it!!!
wat if i go pc fair thn din buy anything???
thn it is betta for me to work!!!
but i wan buy laptop...
argh!!!!

this month...
i alr over over over my budget....
too much i spent d....
have to be very thrifty!!!!!!!!
fyi... i alr spent 1k in this month!!!
famine 30.. prom nite... bufday present...
luxurious restaurants... hp credit...
all $$$$$$$$$$$

exam is next week...
wat i had prepared for the exam??
NONE!!!
before exam.. de assignments n presentation is alr killing me...
where la got time to do rivision...

0 comments: