Saturday, July 25, 2009

out of my expectation

not going to post today workings...
will summarize 2moro....

did u all watch ASQ 2009??????
if NO... pls slap urself 3 times....

well...
i slap myself thou...
coz is reasonable... i m working...
once i reached my ah ma hse....
samo my ah ma din subscribe 311...
i oni can listen tru my fm...

i wanted to know wat happen!!!!
as u listen to the radio...
u cant really know wats going on during the show..
its like so dramatic wei!!!
damn the jenice... don now wat wrong v her...
consequently.. kah fai was not performing well...
(mj.... post in ur blog... every single detail about today event!!)

and my prediction was right!!!!
alvin not going to be the top 3!!!
simply becoz too young...
mj... u loose!!!!
but i din expect jie yu can be top 3...

hiah.....
no point i m talk here so much....
i miss it...
have to wait for repeat lo...

don noe when they will released top5 album leh?
i going to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: