Sunday, July 5, 2009

drive??

do u believe that...
when u r desire for something..
at the end u won't get it...

well...
i was so desire to drive...
seriously....
b4 i get my licence....
i alr like...
always thinking where i wanna go..
where i wanna lepak v frend...
go kl.. go sunway...
mid night oni come back
coz transport is not a problem for me...

but now...
when u really got it...
the mood just doesn't come...
fyi..
i alr din drive for more thn 3 weeks..

the reason is..
1st- din really got the mood to drive..
be a passengers is always better thn a driver
and my classmate...
almost all of them got car..
everytime oso can tumpang...
no problem oso...

2nd-cant endure my mother's lecture...
everytime i drive oso...
she will lecture me all the time..

and 2day...
my father scolded me..
for so long din drive...

"if u still don wan drive..
when new car arrived
i will just sell the old wan!!!"

So, should i drive????

0 comments: