Thursday, July 30, 2009

the first time and the last time...

I am a thief!!!!!!!!!!


seriously i work for so long...
i never ever think of
wanna bring back the sample ice cream....

just feel the things is not belongs to me...
i shudnt take it...
and it is not that expensive...
i m still afford to buy it if i wan...

but today...
i did it... i steal the ice cream


this is how it goes...
there is girl promoter.. konon my senior..
same college v me...
she is the one who suggested me
to 'take' those ice cream...
lots of crap she told me...
no problem...
i alr pakat v the guard..
i'll give u some...
bla bla bla..

if u guys know me well...
i really not good in rejecting people request..
especially when i meet someone new..

so i took 1 box back... 6 tubs
and i oni took 1 tub!!!!!
the rest all the gul took back d...

"we cant afford to buy the ice cream???"
"y u wanna steal???"
this is wat my said to me...
she is quite angry v me in fact...
coz plus yesterday thing....


lee woh sheng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no more next time...
i don wan repeat wat i did during form 5...
i don wan get caught anymore!!!!
i cant afford it...

0 comments: