Tuesday, July 21, 2009

my hair was just so short!!!!!!!

finally i cut my hair....
this is the 1st time i go for haircut
after my ns... 4 months....

like wat chong heng said...
"if u still don wan to cut,
barber oso cant help u d..
must find gardener to cut 'GRASS' d"
LOL....

today... i went v chze haw...
i don noe wat de shop name d...
din take photo oso...
i had been in de shops for 2 hours...
is very very long that i almost fall in slp...

i request him not to cut my hair too short!!!
but at the end.... cant!!!

the hair stylist aka Allen...
he looked quite pro...
he knew i cut botak b4...

according to him la....(complicated)
my hair is a bit damaged d!!!!!!!
my hair turn curly a bit...
bla bla bla......
which is why...
he cut my hair so short!!!!!!!
otherwise, it won't grow anymore...

No choice lo....
just feel wasted...
my hair... 4 months...
gone....

Nway...
show u guys some pic....








not to say i m satisfied v my hair...
but my face look smaller lo....
LOL....
and 1 thing is!!!
rm45!!!! expensive wei!!!

wat u all think???????
nice?????????
i wan comment!!!!

0 comments: