Friday, July 3, 2009

steamboat...

my stomach going to burst!!!
ARGH!!! very very full....

I went v my classmates gang...
steamboat buffet near sunway near...
rm20 each... 7 of us...
every1 skipped their lunch...
just to eat kao kao at there...
LOL....


the scallop....
the most "precious" food at there...
LOL..


the chicken wings...
half an hour oni served once...
less thn 1 minute will be empty!!!
every1 is grabbing the wings!!!
very terrible...


the ice cream...
all most 20 cups we had eaten...
but oni chocalate wan nice...

haha...
do u realised that all of us
is wearing the face mask...
YEA...
we wear this to the shop!!!
and every1 is staring at us...
they looked at us 1 kind...
A(H1N1)???? lol....

haha...
wearing mask is like a trend in hict d...
every1 is wearing...
especially my class mate...LOL...

n i met chee yeong there...
my ns roommate!!!
he joined us.... haha....

0 comments: