Wednesday, July 29, 2009

i tot i was so proud of myself !!! (bullshit)

today is Tesco clubcards day....
that Y they call me for work...
wed n thu...
but seriously....
very very few ppl.....

alright...
2day working...
suppose work at 12pm...
i 2pm oni start....

break time, 5-6 pm...
i rest from 4.30 to 6.30...

should finished work at 9am...
8pm alr start packing...
8.30 go back!!!

the whole day..
i oni sold 7 tubs!!!!
i broke my record man!!!
(the "most" ice cream i sold)

i thought i was proud of myself...
so pandai curi tulang..
work for oni few hours...
80 bucks masuk pockets..

i told my mum very proudly...
ur son is so yeng...
.
..
...
....

end up she scolded me like hell...
"if u this type of attitude.. u betta don work!!"
she was lecture me all the night...
"wat if next time u work for other ppl,
oso this type of attitude???"

Nway.. i knew is my fault...
thats Y i been very quiet until now..
but oni this time...
coz really no customers at all...

2moro i wont d....
target 2moro!!!!
20 tubs!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: