Friday, July 17, 2009

he came back v all china hp !!!!!!

alright....
my dad is just back from Macau...

the topic today....
addicted to china handphone????

everytime when he is coming back...
our family is like no feelings alr..
come back???
oh... hi.... hows the trip??

but this time...
he came back v all his china hp in fact...
he bought for me, my mum, my sis, my uncle...
moblie phone, made from CHINA!!!

let pic do the talking....

tis is my sister wan...
hello kitty i-phone... swt...


tis is my mum and mine...
although is sony's phone...
but most of the function is not available...



this is a ugly mickey mouse hp...
small n cute...


tis is my uncle wan...
hmm....

seriously now....
all my family are using this china HP!!!
honestly...
i don really like to use those china phone...
its like so malu... made in china... euw!!
but since he bought d...
samo my lao yah phone that currently i m using
use n see lo...
have to give face a bit...

0 comments: