Friday, April 10, 2009

1st nov

Who ask u born in November!!!!!!!

2day went create bank account...
1st bank - Maybank
early the morning went there
and fill up the damn bloody long form
(almost 20 minutes i took)
went to the registry counter
1st thing they asked " IC pls"
just with an IC card....
they can know everything!!!
"ur maybank acc alr exist,
is combined v ur mother name"
thn oni i noe my acc is combined v my mum
"But u r not really reached 18,
so ur cannot have ur own bank acc"
So no choice...... go back!!!

2nd.. RHB bank
same old thing...
tis time i asked b4 i fill up the form
but i think i asked a wrong person
coz is the security who gave me the form
i asked him can I create my own bank acc
but below 18.......
"Boleh.. Boleh... kenapa tak boleh"
thn oso fill up the long long form...
go to the registry counter...
"Dik, bawah 18 la....,
bufday belum lepas,
kena ada ibu bapa datang"
which means i have to create an acc
tat combined v my parents name
n have to wait until November- my bufday
thn oni can have my own acc!!!

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!
wanna have my own bank account oso so hard meh???
Y i born in November??????
haha........

0 comments: