Monday, April 27, 2009

driving~~~

Actually.....
this is the 3rd time i having my driving class
before this is like really busy...
no time to post about this...

so today is my third time...
accident almost happen!!!!
really scary man....
my auntie scolded me like hell!!!

how should i tell this....
its kinda of hard to explain...
my car was in between the two lorry...
the lorry infront of my car slow down...
thn i oso slow down la.....
tekan 'break' mah... easy la...
but i dont know wats wrong v me...
i go tekan the whole break....
thn just STOP so sudden
the lorry behind din expect me to stop!!!
lorry almost bang my car!!
luckily the lorry can escape...

thn my car stuck in the middle of the road..
enjin mati....
my mind black out just like that....
the auntie sitting beside me start scolding..

thn today i oso learnt the
climbing hill, parking n 3 point-turn...
parking is so hard....
but is funny....
"just remember 4 formula will do"
WOW!!!!!!!!!
parking oso got formula wan ar???
i thought maths oni....
haha

0 comments: