Friday, April 3, 2009

WTH!!!

"tomorrow working thn now oni telling me u got no caps n apron??!!!!!!"

wat the.....
2moro is my 1st working day...
since afternoon i check all my stuff v the checklist...
thought every thing was going smoothly...
"2moro working sure no problem wan", this is wat i think...

thn just now chatting v anice...
she said:"give u 1 tips, hide ur handphone at ur apron."
APRON????? What appron???
Since when they give me apron....
"thn how about caps??"
CAP???? wat cap????

OMG!!!!!!!!! thn oni i realised tat i don have apron n cap!!!
call my ah tao... she at cheras n i at klang!!!
HOW????
discuss discuss discuss... get lecture a bit....
ok la.... 2moro got 1 aunty will pass the cap n apron to u!!!

hopefully!!! really will get the caps n apron by 2moro!!!
otherwise... don nit to work d!!!
God bless me!!!

0 comments: