Thursday, April 2, 2009

双喜临门!!!!

OH yea.....
today i got 2 things that made me very excited!!!

1st thing:
I Passed!!!!!
47/50
i m happy v tat.....
Alhamdulillah (I m glad)
B4 this i thought sure failed wan...
but as long as u finished the 500 question...
it shouldn't be a problem for u...
the oni thing made me angry is
i been waiting for 2 hours

2nd~
I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!
a temporary promoter....
promote nestle ice cream ~LA CREMERIA
oni work at sat & sun
will start at this sat d...
at tesco bukit tinggi....
Come n buy yar!!! Haha...
N thx to anice...
she is the one introduce this job to me....
N thx to jeannie....
for fetching me back all the way from kl to klang...
N paying the toll money... Haha....

Today really a happy day....
but don now wats the plan for 2moro...
HICT??? SAN edu??? shopping??? hse???
anyone??? wanna go v me....
Haha.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st i 1 2 congrat 2 u ..
u hav pass de undang test n u got ur jod ad ...
haha ...
i noe u can do it 1 ...
47 out of 50 lo ...
not bad liao lo ...
not lik me ...
i still din take driving licence o test ...
n i still a jobless person ...
haiz ..
so u decide ad ma ..
ADP ... ok ...