Monday, April 13, 2009

monday

Today whole day staying at hse...
nothing special thing to share...

I think i should go for dentist!!!!!
coz is like every morning n night
when i brushing my teeth...
my gums sure will bleed!!
its not recently oni happened!!
it started during NS time...
around February...

I think now is the time i should go d..
but i never been in dentist clinic in my lifetime..
it have to book appointment rite???
if i m not mistaken...

1 more thing!!!!!
Sushi King Bonanza!!!!!
started from 13-16 April!!!
this mon til thur
every single plate of rice-base sushi
selling oni RM 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!
but i am not member....
and now they stop their membership d...
to avoid too many ppl joining at the same time..
haih....
I WANNA GO!!!!
who got member card????
borrow me.....
or bring me go along....

0 comments: