Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HICT sucks

actually.....
i also feel very weird...

how come I m the only one
- that my name doesn't exist in the attendance list
- din received offer letter
- don have the password to access internet
- din get the invoice
- din received e-mail from hict
...... many many more

Thn go to the registry n ask...
"how come ur name not exist in our students list??"
" do u pay ur registration fees??"
that moment really...
I paid 1500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK?
thn they trying to find my application form....
even my application form oso they cant find...

And thn went to the bursary...
showed them my temporary receipt..
to get my official receipt!!!!
which i haven't collected yet..
proved that i had paid for the 1500!!!
" how come don have ur receipts??"
find n find n find....
ask n ask n ask.....
Finally...
just photostat 1 copied of the receipt n give me..
said that my official receipt!!!
really.........
Haizzzzz

I hope they will updated my profile
to registry department!!!!
otherwise....
i cant even pay my fees.....

0 comments: