Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NEW blog...

FINALLY...

finally i created my own blog...
since last year keep saying wanna create...
but it seems like a lot of problem happened to me...
SPM la... PLKN la...
samo i m computer bai zhi.. don noe wat blog is all about...
N thx to mj.... he is the 1 who taught me... Haha..
THX~~

2day is 1st April....
the new day of a month...
tats Y i created my blog on this meaningful day
so fast 3 months passed d....
so i had done 4 the past 3 months???
~~PLKN i think

this blog is created specially for my friends...
now every1 is busy for their own life...
working la... college la... NS la...
N some is like disappeared from this earth d...
So this blog is created to
*let u guys now wat woh sheng is doing
*keep in touch v all my friends...
i will post up all my stuff tru this blog in future...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gong xi ni la ...
finally wish come true ... haha ...
u always wanted 2 hav a blog ad ..
now u hav it ..
haha ...
erm .. consider a new fresh day la
at de aprilfool day ..
hehe ..
ya ..
some ppl need 2 go their own way ad ...
fren come n go ..
lik u lo ..
forget plkn fren ad ..
haha ..
ok la ..
keep on putting ur blog every day ..
so can noe wat happening la ..
support u until de end ..
anyway .. tis is de 1st comment i put ..
hahaha ...