Sunday, April 12, 2009

working day (part 2)

sometimes i feel like
I got communications break down
with the chinese customers...
Y i saying like that???
haha......

when i met malay customers
obviously i spoke BM to them....

indian customers....
english... or some bm...

Now the problem is....
CHINESE!!!!!!
i don noe wat types of language should i use...
when I meet a Chinese...
off course speak mandarin to them.....
The things is that...
some is looked like malays
and u speak BM to them....
thn they will reply u in mandarin...
that moment u sure will feel satu macam...
coz won't u feel chinese talk to chinese
in BM is VERY VERY weird!!!!!!!!!!

and some malay guls looked like chinese pula..
talked mandarin to them...
"har?? tak da faham"
but they are happy actually...
coz they thought their skin very fair...

some chinese even thought I am malay....
talking BM to me....
i was like.... haih ya....
BM BM la.... i don mind...
as long u buy my ice cream....

N some is banana....
they don really understand wat i explained to them
about the product....
end up...... BYE BYE....

1 more thing is tat....
I really beh tahan they keep calling me uncle....
" Uncle 给, uncle 给,..."
" wait.. uncle is giving u ice cream..."
off course is all the parents talk to their child!!!
But am I looked very old!!!!!!!
can't u called me kou kou, leng zhai.... or watever..
UNCLE??????? huh....
still haven't reach 18 la....
but wat i think is
all the parents used to call the name 'uncle'
to their children when they calling someone...

1 comments:

anice cheong said...

haha..hey...give you another tips...
use english...haha...when ppl come...
just say...leng zai o leng lui wanna try some ice cream??simple..haha then if they are chinese and not banana they will ask you in manderin...i also have difficulties to differenciate..haha...they also cant differenciate me is a chinese o malay...==lll
so mostly i use english to communicate..haha

uncle...cool...i also complain bout tat...haha
you know la..girls very care bout their image 1 ma...
..they call me aunty wei...==lll
but some parents will say "jie jie la...not aunty" haha...